CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A few photos to share

I have a few photos to share. My new avatar over there on the right is my granddaughter Cecilia and I in the pool at my brother's on the 5th of July. We had such fun!



This one is Ceci and her baby sister Nadia who will be one year old next month.




And this one is of Chloe Jayne who turned one in April.

Nothing else to say. Just wanted to share the pictures since I finally made time to load them on my computer.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

the girls are getting so big and they are all just adorable!

Jamie said...

oh my goodness, how adorable your granddaughters are. I can't believe how much they've grown.

Okay, now your waiting on insurance approval. I was confused earlier. I thought you had already submitted it. I had no idea that you were STILL waiting on a report to be forwarded. Good jolly!!! Gosh, two weeks until approval!! Aren't ya getting excited??? Can't wait to hear!!!

Janet said...

The girls are darling and so are you.