I started the pre-op diet today. Here is what I've had to eat so far today:
11:45 pm last cereal bar (since the diet didn't officially start til midnight. Ha!)
3 am protein chocolate milk drink
6 am tuna with fat free mayo
4 pm grilled chicken breast on whole wheat bun and a salad with light dressing
I also drank two bottles of water through the night. After my water aerobics class I'll finish off today with the following ...
9 pm protein strawberry milk drink
11:45 pm South Beach 100 cal chocolate snack bar
I will also drink at least two more bottles of water today. I had a little bit of hunger pangs but made it and know that I can do this. Woo hoo!
Monday, July 21, 2008
One day almost done
Posted by Karon at 7/21/2008 06:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can do it! I'm excited for you too, Karon! I am saying prayers to protect you today, as I will be on August 4th! I respect how badly you want this and I am still amazed by your great attitude!!
Now that is a "liver shrink" diet that is doable. I so hope mine is as realistic as yours. I have seen so much worse.
I am sure it is still going to be tough but you are such a fighter and so determined. You are truely my inspiration!!
Post a Comment