CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The date is set

I got a call from the gal who schedules the surgeries yesterday. She offered to move me up to Thursday, Sept. 4th. All things considered, that wasn't going to make much of a difference in my life and was going to mess with my timing of my weeks off so I declined. The surgery date is now going to be September 8th. My older sister is going to come up to be with Tim while I'm in the hospital and to stay for at least a week. I'm thankful to have her come as she is a CNA who works in a hospital so she knows how to best help me.

Other than that, nothing much to report here. I'm back on my pre-op diet and making myself stick to it. I had gained some weight the week I was off but not beating myself up over it. My body was holding onto everything anyway since I'd been on such a low calorie diet for so long. Hopefully, I'll get back down to my lowest weight which was 391. I got a little ways to go. Ha!

0 comments: