CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 01, 2008

Surgery Time

My surgery will be at 4:15 PM on Monday. I'm not happy with the time, but will survive. Last food will likely be a boiled egg and one slice of whole grain toast at 6 AM. All food stops at 7 AM. Can have water up to 11 AM and then nothing after that at all, not even a stick of gum! I have to be at the hospital at 2:45 PM so will likely check in on Monday morning and then be MIA until Tuesday. Tim is going to bring my laptop to me when he comes that day and if I'm up to it, I'll jump on to at least let you all know how I'm doing.

I have mixed emotions but a busy weekend planned so hopefully time will pass quickly. This last week has been rough and seemed two weeks long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Karon! How very brave you are!! Honey, I will be praying for you all day and holding my breath until you post again afterwards!! God be with you, my friend!!

Jamie said...

Oh boy Karon, I can only imagine what you are feeling. I have just a simple consultation with my surgeon on Friday and I am all over the place. It's only a consult. Not a DATE and a TIME!!

I will keep you in my prayers and wish you only the best. You are on your way to a new beginning. I'll be checking on you!!

Janet said...

I will be praying also.
Take care.

Lisa said...

Prayers from me too. Take care!