CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Stuff

The weight loss has slowed to non-existance. I think my body has gone into starvation mode. I am coming off the pre-op diet for this week and will hit the ground running again on Sunday. I'm not eating unhealthy, just eating different things and getting a few more calories.

I have one more week of water aerobics and then the Weds after Labor Day and I'm done until after surgery. I'm told it will be 4-6 weeks that I'll have to be out. I guess I better make sure I have a good pair of walking shoes as it sounds like that's the only form of exercise I'm going to be getting.

My car is a piece of crap. My brother put new front brakes on it over the weekend. Everything seemed fine. Then, Sunday afternoon I notice a noise from the rear of the car. I think it now needs rear brakes. They just put those on the car less than 10,000 miles ago, I'm sure. Going to take it back to the dealer and see what's going on. I am so irritated by this I could scream. I don't have the money right now to pay for repairs on this heap. It's supposed to be a nice car. We maintain it pretty well and yet, this happens. If it is the rear brakes, they need to fix them yet again!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope everything worked out with your car. Car troubles are a pain in the youknowwhat!! Sounds like your doing good. Hang in there!!

Janet said...

I know there isn't any truth to thinking that cars can understand what is going on but, sometimes I think they break down just when we need them the most.
We really need forms of transportation that are more reliable then cars.
Now watch! I have said bad things about cars and now my car will break down. :-)