Just a quick drop in to log my weight and then I'll come back later to do a post. Weighed in this morning at 391. Guess the whole boot camp mentality has given me the boost I need. Logging my steps again has motivated me as well.
Been sick but seem to be feeling better. I'll try to stop back late this evening to do a real post but wanted to do that weigh in update for the loyal readers!
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Quick drop in
Posted by Karon at 8/13/2006 07:10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
HORRAY! How wonderful!
Karon,
Congrats on gettin back with it!!!
I recently got my pedometer fixed and seem to be moving more too. I think it's being able to actually see the numbers and be able to keep track and compare.....whatever!! I'm just glad it's working!!
Jodi
Hi Karon,
You are such a positive force in this journey! I'm so glad to hear that your boot camp mentality is paying off for you. I flew by the nest earlier and left a message. Girl, I could just hug you! Have a great Monday and I'll be chirping with you from time to time!
~^..^~
That's terrific news, Karon. I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time at work. Those girls make me think my own son isn't all that bad. You're doing great though!
WTG on the weight loss! Hope you feel better soon!
*HUGS*
Nan :-)
Feel better soon, Karon. Good job on the weight loss.
Karon,
Congratulations on the drop! I hope the boot camp will continue to help you! Sure hope work is improving!
JUST WANTED TO UPDATE YOU ALL...
KARON IS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS...WENT IN ON TUESDAY BECAUSE HER LEG WAS RED AND TENDER - LYMPHODEMA LEG.
THEY SAID IT WAS INFECTED, AND ARE KEEPING HER ON ANTIBIOTICS IN THE HOSPITAL. SHE SHOULD BE OUT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS... BUT I KNOW SHE HAS SOME LOYAL FRIENDS HERE SO I THOUGHT I WOULD FILL YOU IN.
BARB
Thanks for sharing, Barb. Please let Karon know that we are thinking about her.
Yea Barb, thanks. I was wondering if everything was ok. Like Bob said, we are thinking of her.
Excellent, love it! the vibrator all semi circle wrought iron wall mount shelves Dodge neon radio color coding wiring Nova scotia church ca Gaming3b merchant account
Post a Comment