Oh yeah, tonight was a doozy at work. I had cds thrown at my head. They all missed, thankfully. I had a potted plant tossed at me. Got dirt all over. Had a gallon of water tossed at my back and got an unwanted bath. A huge mess to clean up ...
Ugh, but the good news is that girl who pushed me down on Saturday was sent to the psych hospital tonight. She was so out of control. Only one other staff in the home and me and she was crazy! She even broke one of the windows in the van, throwing rocks at it. She left us a nice message on the dry erase board. It said, "F**k the staff and the rules in this home too!" Nice ... permanent marker on the dry erase board. Thankfully, nail polish remover got it off. Ugh!
I walked 6345 steps today. Based upon my stride that is 1.80 miles. I cannot believe I did it, but my knees are telling me it's true.
The Program Director had to come out of her office and deal with this mess tonight. Kind of felt good for her to have to handle it. She is working on getting me extra staff for the next few days. Sure hope she comes through cuz on Sunday right now it's me and one other staff. *sigh* Had a girl ask me tonight if I'm going to hang in there and I had to tell her I honestly don't know right now. She is so worried we'll close down and she won't have anywhere to go. I feel so badly about it but life goes on.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Sheesh!
Posted by Karon at 8/10/2006 11:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are a stronger person than I, Karon. No way would I have been able to put up with the stuff you have had to lately. I hope that you are able to get some help soon.
Karon,
So sorry to hear you are continuing to have such a hard time at work. I think about you often and pray that things will be better for you and for the clients you are dealing with!
Oh Karon. I hope something better comes along for you real soon. I think about you every day.
Best regards from NY! retractable awning Loss medication online wieght xenical Does masterbation cause hair loss Audi rs6 avant quattro seat cover Jvc gr-dvl510 digital video camera Headlight assembly vw golf Dildos sex toys 350z nissan racing Mountain hardwear groove jacket Natuzzi sofa sectional Credit reports organizations free Chevrolet technical bulletins Bextra effects law side suit easy stationery to download for emailing Downloads free movie porn sample Mp3 players under multiple vitamin liquid
Post a Comment