CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to work

So I go back to work tonight. We'll see how it goes. I'm going back as an evening shift supervisor but they want to change me from regular to floating. That means I may have to work in any of the four homes instead of just in one. I'm not very thrilled with the idea so we'll see.

Went down to take Mandi to her first OB appointment. Seems the baby is due April 28 right now. The heartbeat was strong and fast; could be an indication of it being a girl. We may find out for certain on Monday as that's when her ultrasound will be done. She's about four months right now.

Nothing else to say today. Getting caught up on laundry and trying to psych myself up for going back to work.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm glad Mandi is doing well. Four months to the first OB appointment is a little scary, so it's good that everything is going well. I know work can be frustrating, but try to remember how frustrating looking for a job was. I always try to think about that when I think I'm not happy where I am.