CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Photo



This is a photo Tim took of me today. You might notice that the 'sidekick' is gone. I also noticed, when comparing this photo to one taken back in April, that I have lost weight in my tummy over the last six months. Just goes to prove that I was right. I said all along the weight I was gaining (or lack of weight loss) was because of the tumor growing. Now that it's gone, I know I can get back on track and continue my weight loss journey. Gosh it feels good to look at that photo and see two defined legs and not one leg lapped over the other!

5 comments:

Janet said...

You look so pretty. You are right your tummy has a waistline.
I am about ready to start the food plan again so "Here we go again"

Shirley said...

Big difference! Glad you're recovering nicely!

Anonymous said...

My friend! I am so proud of you and to see you smiling again! Wow! I too am back on track as of November 1st. I promise to do better at posting. I actually did pop in to check your progress and be sure you came through ok! Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Look at you! I was just looking back at your March photo and there is a big difference! It's so great to see you so happy and your sidekick gone for good. Go Karon go!

Love,
Ann

Lisa said...

From the looks of this new picture, you are feeling much better. Glad the sidekick is gone for good. Your smile tells it all:)