CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Questions

I received these from a friend and figured it would be something to share here so here it is:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Neither, mom and dad wrap the presents. Santa is way too busy with other details!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Definitely multi-colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? Sometime before Christmas, but generally not until about 2 weeks before. Really depends on my mood.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Christmas sugar cookies decorated with icing and sprinkles and baubles

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going to my maternal grandmother's home for dinner and gift opening and hanging out all day long.

8. Do you send Christmas cards out? Every year

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We did as children and my children did but we don't anymore.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights, ornaments, sometimes icicles

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? It's okay when it's new. Hate old dirty snow.

12. Can you ice skate? No.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A book of Grimm's fairy tales when I was about eight years old.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to my grandmother's

17. What tops your tree? A simple cloth angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The Little Drummer Boy

20. Candy Canes or Chocolate Covered Cherries? Candy canes

21. Favorite Christmas movie: It's a Wonderful Life

22. Favorite Candle you burn during the holidays? Don't burn candles

23. Favorite Gift to receive at Christmas? Anything that shows the person knows what I like and they took the time to shop for it; simple things.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

These were great! I borrowed them for my blog. Gosh, I can't believe how much Ceci has grown!

Anonymous said...

Karon,

I am just getting caught up from September. Isn't that horrible? But with the move and a new job, well, you know how that goes....

Congratulations on getting the "sidekick", as you called it, removed!!! I am so very happy for you!! So very glad that it healed so well with no complications.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. It looks like you had fun.

Ceci is getting so big!!

As far as the weight loss, I know that you will do whatever is best for you in deciding whether now is the time to go back to NS again for a coupleof months to get things rolling again. That picture that Tim took of you will be a great before pic!
You are one amazing lady!!!

Jodi