CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Nothing to say

I honestly don't have anything much to say. We sold our trailer and will finalize and get the money tomorrow. Going to pay some bills and probably bank the rest for emergencies. It will at least make life a little easier to know we have it to fall back on.

Leg is continuing to heal well. The skin around the incision is peeling and looks ugly but I've been assured it's normal. Whatever! I'll be glad when I can finally put some lotion on it to get rid of the dry skin.

Now, without further ado, here's just a dumb little blogthing I came across and in the spirit of fall, well ... here it is!

You Are Changing Leaves

Pretty, but soon dead.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm glad you're healing well. I borrowed your fall idea and found that I'm changing leaves as well.

Bear said...

Yea, it sucks but the skin peeling is normal. Still dealing with that from my first surgery.

As for the fallback funds, yea really important. I needed to tap into mine with all the medical expenses recently.

BTW, I ended up being apple cider.