CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 09, 2007

Doctor Visit

So I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. She was pleased with my weight loss this last month. I went from 407 down to 393.5 over the last month. I explained the problems I had with what the dietician had told me. She gave me some feedback but bottom line was to do what I am comfortable with. She agreed that I should stop the Meridia for a short time. Save it and use in the future if I get stuck again. Also said that the calcium could be causing my problem so to stop it or only take it once a day and see what happens. She also said if I'd increased my fiber, I need to increase my water intake so that's my next chore to tackle.

Today I'm off to do mundane things like go do the laundry and go to the grocery store. It's back to work for me tonight on the overnight shift. Off Saturday and then work the evening shift on Sunday. One of the other overnight staff may be off on medical leave for the next 3-4 weeks so my hours and days may get all messed up. Oh boy! I can hardly wait!

Today I'm thankful to be alive. That's about it!

1 comments:

Janet said...

That is a pretty significant weight loss in one month.
I am retaining fluid so probably need to increase water too.