CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Today

I am thankful for having a job that at least gets the bills paid and puts food in my stomach and a roof over my head. It ain't much, but it's what I've got. Sure, there never seems to be enough money but we don't need anything. We want lots, but we have what we need. There are so many out there who are homeless, haven't eaten in over 24 hours, are wearing rags, and are worrying about how they are going to stay warm and live through the coming winter. I am so blessed to not be one of those people today.

On the diet front, I'm down to 393.5 this week. I still seem to have the constipation problem, though I stopped the Meridia, the vitamins, and the calcium supplements. I don't think I'm getting enough fat in my diet, not by planning but just by how it's working out. I have to work on that. And I see the doctor today, unless they call and cancel like they did yesterday. I'll be talking with her about it and see what she says. I know it's not lack of fiber or water so it has to be the fat issue. Maybe a stool softener will be in order for a short time until things get back to normal. *chuckles*

Oh ... I forgot to add that today is the anniversary of the day Tim and I met. It was a blind date set up by my best friend from college and his best friend from childhood. We went out for pizza and then bowling. It didn't matter neither Tim or I could bowl, almost all of mine went into the gutter. We had fun! Sometimes it doesn't feel like that was 23 years ago!

0 comments: