I've nothing to say but wanted to check in. Weight is bouncing up and down from 393-395 or so. I started taking a stool softener and we'll see how that does. I know that I'm tired of this problem and now have a real empathy for those who suffer from it all the time.
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. Going to my sister's and my oldest daughter with the two girls will drop in for a visit. I'm really looking forward to seeing Ceci and Nadia.
Have a great week.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Nothing to Report
Posted by Karon at 11/13/2007 11:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Seeing your grandkids is the best thing in the world.
I really am enjoying mine.
Fortunately the "little girls" 6,4 and 10 weeks live about 10 minutes from me.
The older ones 14 and 8 live about 1 1/2 hours away so I get to be with them frequently.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
Post a Comment