This being the month of November and Thanksgiving, I'm going to pop in often to share the things I'm thankful in my life. I do a whole lot of whining and complaining. I need to be thankful for what I have and stop focusing so much on the things I want. Dreams are fine, but sometimes one just needs to be thankful for what they have and I know that I am blessed to have what I do. That said, here is my first post of 'thanksgiving' ...
Today I am thankful for Tim. He is always there to pick me up when I fall. He's there with a supportive hand when I stumble. He gives me encouragement when I feel I just can't go on any longer. He loves me unconditionally and has never stopped, even when I managed to pack on a whopping 300 pounds since marriage. He helps to guide me through this event called life. He cares when no one else does and even when I don't care myself. He supports me no matter what, even when I make stupid decisions. He doesn't criticize or belittle me. He doesn't hit me or try to hurt me. In 22 years of marriage, he's never cheated on me. He has been here and is my rock. Next to the Lord, he is my foundation and my reason for living. I just wanted to share what I'm thankful for today. Tomorrow may be a different story. He may just tick me off and then all bets are off. *giggles*
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Thankfulness
Posted by Karon at 11/06/2007 04:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And he is a cutie. What a nice smile.
It is wonderful to have someone who is supportive in our lives.
You're very lucky to have someone in your life like Tim:)
Post a Comment