My doctor was pleased with the weight I've lost since I last saw him about 2 months or so ago (a total of about 16 pounds). I told him it had been more but when my original surgery was cancelled I ate my way back up about ten pounds before I got a grip and got back in the swing. He chuckled and said he understood. The thing is, I honestly do think he 'gets it'. He is so supportive and I feel blessed to have a doctor like him.
He re-took my BP as it was a little up when the nurse took it. She took it in my right arm and usually they use my left. She also took it just after I stepped up to get on the table (why don't they have tables that you can just sit down on like my cardiologist) and the whole table tipped and I almost fell. When the doctor took it, it was just fine! He said he'd call over the report of our visit today (Weds.) and make sure that the hospital gets the lab results for the bloodwork he had done after our appointment. Lastly, he said he'd see me on Tuesday! No more hurdles or obstacles ... just my own thoughts and emotions followed by the surgery. I can hardly believe it's almost here. Five days and counting!
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Doctor Appointment Update
Posted by Karon at 9/03/2008 01:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah Karon!
You're almost there. Enjoy the coming weekend and get plenty of rest!
Love,
Ann
It will be over soon. I will be so glad to hear from you when you are able to post.
Praying for you
Post a Comment