CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Today is THE day!

Good morning friends,

Yesterday was a good day. My sister is here. We had a nice visit and just hung out. She's making a new afghan while she's here. Lavendar and light yellow and I got to choose the yarn. Not exactly what I wanted but the purple yarn they had was kind of a yucky shade so this will do.

Went to bed early because Sis is here and was sleeping on the sofa. Tonight she gets our bed and Tim will sleep on the sofa. He says he wants to so he can stay up late and not bother her. She goes to bed early and he doesn't since my schedule is so crazy.

I've taken my meds and am finishing off the bottle of water. Nothing else to eat or drink today. I still need to shower and shave the legs and pits. I need to weigh and measure myself as well as take that wonderful before surgery photo. And I STILL need to pack my bag! I have a list so I won't forget stuff but I wait until the last minute to do everything.

I'm not nervous at all. I'm just ready to have the surgery behind me. I know that operating room is going to be packed with angels today. So many prayers going up for me today. I am so blessed to have so many great friends and loved ones. I'll check in as soon as I can. Tim is way too confused on the computer or I'd have him post an update tonight. Sorry but y'all are just going to have to wait until I'm up to it to post it myself.

God bless and I'll check in as soon as I can.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Today is the day! Yay! There will indeed be several angels with you in that operating room today to carry you safely through. Looking forward to hearing from you afterwards. Good luck and be safe!

Anonymous said...

God Bless Karon. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you today. - Lorraine, Oxfordshire, UK

Anonymous said...

Hi Karon!

Prayers are coming your way from here in California! Take care of yourself and I can't wait to hear from you.

Love,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Hope it all goes well, Karon! We used to chat a bit on Spark, I was waterjen there :)

Jamie said...

Thinking about you Karon and hoping everything is going down good with the new plumbing. Prayers for a smooth recovery going up for you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karon!

It's Thurday night and I'm starting to get a bit worried....I'm praying all is going well for you. Please update us when you can.

Love,
Ann

Lisa said...

I'm worried also. I hope all is well and you are just taking it easy. Post when you can.

Lisa