Emotions are right on the surface. Being housebound not only because of surgery but because of rain hasn't helped much. When not raining, I could have at least left this little apartment for a walk outside. Praise the Lord, the rain has stopped and I'll be able to get outside and move more tomorrow. All week is supposed to be quite nice here. Yea!
I'm already tired of pureed chicken, pork, and scrambled egg. I had a little bit of cream of mushroom soup today and that was heaven! I love cream soups and am allowed to have them. Such a nice change of pace. Hot tea seems to help calm my tummy if it feels a little upset.
Only took pain med at bedtime. Still have pain in my right abdomen. It's like a pulling. Hurts but I'm dealing with it. And that's about it for me today.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Emotions and Update
Posted by Karon at 9/14/2008 06:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So glad you're doing so well. I am very interested in your experience because I am considering a band too.
Post a Comment