CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Just to clairfy

I had the gastric bypass Rou-N-Y surgery. Pain is almost nil today. Did a little too much or I'd probably have no pain at all. Gonna try to sleep in bed tonight. We'll see how it goes. I'm a tummy sleeper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. Now you need to take it easy and not push yourself too hard. I know you are getting cabin fever and bored.

I hope you slept well last night in your "own" bed. That always seems to help.

Thanks for the updates! We are here rooting for you.

CindyV
HideyCat

Jamie said...

Hi Karon, glad to see that you are progressing! I hope you got some sleep in your own bed. And yippee! for almost no pain!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clarifying. I was mistaken about what procedure you were getting. In any case, I'm glad you are doing well. Best wishes!