The url to my MySpace account is www.myspace.com/norakeno I tried to post that as a link but it just wouldn't show up. I dunno know but oh well. If you're interested, you'll find me.
Feel free to visit it but I'll have to add you as a friend as I keep it private. Too many fruitcakes out there. Mostly it's my family there but all are welcome. I pretty much post most of the same things there that I do here.
As for Facebook, I've heard it's much easier to use but I've never visited it. I really prefer my blog right here. Thing is, my family chooses not to read here so I have to at least keep something they will access. Many of them do have the MySpace accounts.
And yeah, Janet. I am the girl who two years ago had to do 100 steps to start moving while holding onto the kitchen counter. I've come a long way, baby! Life just keeps getting better and better, huh? I wonder what next year will hold for me ...
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Answering Comment Questions from Yesterday
Posted by Karon at 11/19/2008 05:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will probably become an astronaut !!!!
only good things Karon, only good things!
Ann
Post a Comment