CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

More Progress

So today I am down to 345.5 and am quite happy with that. I have ten pounds to go to reach my goal of 20 pounds gone in the month of November. Not sure I'm going to make that but I'm slowly getting there. Only 15.5 more pounds and I'll have lost 200 lbs total since starting this journey way back in 2005. It's taking me a LOT longer than I initially expected and I've taken a more drastic approach, but it's working. I'm getting healthier and changing old habits and just improving so many things.

I'm looking forward to next week. Going to my baby sister's for the holiday. I'll also get to see all three of my granddaughters and both of my daughters. I can't wait for the family to see me as it's been early October since they last saw me. Wonder what they'll have to say about me now!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your going to get some compliments.
You have done some really exceptionally wonderful and strong things in this past 2 years.
Good for you

Lisa said...

Karon, you are doing so well. You are going to get all kinds of compliments :)

*Tracy* said...

wow you are doing so good! your family will be amazed on how far and different you look im sure! hugs