CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Downward Spiral Continues

The weight is still coming off. I'm now down to 344 today and am beginning to think I may make my 20 pound goal this month which right now means I need to lose about 9 more pounds before month's end. I think I can do this, especially since I'm going to start an exercise class next week that meets two nights a week and one night of strength training. I'll be exercising four nights a week with my water aerobics tossed in there as well so hopefully this will be a good thing. I'm also going to try to add exercise on Saturday mornings at a gym with a gal from my water class. That would leave me with Friday and Sunday as no exercise days. I'm perfectly okay with that! LOL This all means I have to get off my butt and get something appropriate that fits to wear to the gym. Right now I have nothing. I'm thinking a pair of capri pants I have with a drawstring and a t-shirt will work for a little while until I get something. Having nothing I thought would work allowed me to make an excuse not to go last week to the gym. I know if I pay for the bariatric exercise classes I'll go because I won't waste money. A gym membership may be in my future. It feels so strange to even be thinking that!

On another note, I have a MySpace page. I started one cuz my daughter has one and it was an easy way to track what's going on in her life. I opened a "bulletin" she posted thinking she was deleting her account but found myself having to repost the same bulletin. Her's said if I didn't my account would delete itself. Not sure if it's true but in the sake of it could happen, I did it. I hate that kind of crap!

Anyway ... just wanted to rant about one of the things that has me aggravated today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your myspace account? I have one too---for the same reason!! Keep up the great work Karon! I'm still proud of you!

Janet said...

I have a myspace but really like my facebook account.
Karon aren't you the one, who 2 years ago couldn't walk but just a few steps???
Now look at you. What a girl!!!