CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's almost over

My long weekend is almost over. It was GREAT and we had a super time at my sister's house. She made an awesome Thanksgiving Day dinner. I didn't eat much, as my usual now, but I did eat what I wanted. I was fine. The best news is that I didn't gain any weight over the weekend. I actually managed to drop 1/2 pound. Woo hoo me!

I hate that the weekend is almost over. It's back to work for me tomorrow night! That sucks but it's okay. I'll do what I can and just keep plugging away.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I just wanted to pop in and do a quick post.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Yes, my long weekend is just about over as well. I wish I didn't have to go back to work. I'm glad you had a nice time with your family.
*HUGS*
Nancy :-)