I honestly don't have much to say. I'm tired of the cold. I'm tired of snow. I want warmth and sunshine and am out of luck on both. Mood is a bit down today. Not sure what's up with that but think it's hormonal. Nuf said!
Above is my current weight ticker. I think the start weight I used was my pre-op weight. Of course I've lost a LOT more weight than that but that's what I was tracking. Gonna be another lazy day until time to go to work tonight. I have zero motivation right now.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Nothing much to say
Posted by Karon at 1/26/2009 01:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey Karon!
My hormones are raging today too, actually for the past week. I am always SO glad when TOM finally shows up because I start to feel better about life immediately.
Your motivation must have run off to the Bahamas with mine....what are we going to do to get things back on track?
Every day I tell myself I'm going to get moving and then end up just doing stuff around here and before I know it it's time for bed. It's not even that I don't have time, because I do....it's just that I don't MAKE time and MAKE myself get up and exercise. I find that the longer I wait to exercise, the worse my mood gets.
Anyhoo, I hear you loud and clear!
Take care of yourself and be careful out in all that white stuff.
Ann
I'm right there with you on being sick of the cold and snow. Spring can't get here fast enough for me. Maybe then the motivation will come back and I'll be better at doing instead of just thinking :)
I am so sick of the snow and cold. I just can't make myself do anything either. I have been "doing" water aerobics, but missing it often. I think I am going to tell them I'll be back in March when its warmer.
Yep, I think our motivation ran off to the Bahamas where its warmer. I need to plan a vacation.
CindyV
HideyCat
316.8 lbs That is super great.
I am tired of winter too, but we can't do anything about it.
We got to have some down days so that we can appreciate the good days.
I am also going to pray a lot today for the folks who are loosing their jobs.
Hang in there! go Karon! go Karon!
Can't wait for some new pictures!!!
Post a Comment