CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Still Holding

I feel like so much of my life is on hold right now. I'm holding steady at 400 pounds. I'm on hold waiting for the doctor office to set up the MRI the plastic surgeon wants. I'm on hold for the surgery, because the plastic surgeon is waiting for the MRI results (how big is the mass and what is it attached to). I'm on hold changing to the overnight shift because it's supposed to happen when I come back from surgery. Life is on hold and right now, it sucks. I guess I'm only human wanting everything right this minute. I'm not a very patient person. Tim could confirm that! I hate to wait for anything and I hate to make anyone wait for anything. It's just not my nature.

I called the doctor office yesterday to find out what is holding up the scheduling of the MRI. I had to leave a message with someone who said they'd forward it on to the doctor's office. Why couldn't I just speak with someone in the office? It was mid-day and I know someone had to be there! I'm going to go into the office today and demand to know what is holding everything up. I don't want to wait. That thing seems to be getting bigger and bigger. It's once again tender to the touch and it stings quite often. I want it gone and I want it gone now!

Patience? Bah humbug! I have none.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Waiting is t.h.e. worst!! I hope you found some answers today. Karon, congratulations on maintaining your weight all this time. That is so huge! The 2 and half months that I tried to maintain didn't work. I am back up on the scale. So I am sooo proud of you once again.