CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wow!

Almost an entire week has passed since I last posted. Not much has happened in my life, though.

I have an appointment with my primary doctor tomorrow morning. My leg has been a little more pink than usual and more tender so I called and got an appointment. I'm hoping she can light a fire under the arse of the plastic surgeon. His office called me yesterday and tried to move my appointment back two more weeks. I said "Oh hell no!" rather loud and clear. They ended up just moving my appointment to the afternoon on the 2nd of October instead. Said the doctor won't be in the office in the morning. So ... I'm taking the CD of the MRI photos to my doctor and see what she says and what she wants to do. I just want this whole thing to be over with now. I'm tired of it all.

Work has been okay. The girls go from totally obnoxious to tolerable. I suppose that's pretty much how they'd describe me lately. *laughing* Every day is one more down and I just keep on going.

I'll try to find time to pop back in the next day or so to update about the appointment. Cross your fingers, say a prayer, whatever!

0 comments: