So today was not unlike any other day. Spent some time with Tim and then off to work. Happy, happy; joy, joy! We only had five girls in the home and still it was chaotic. I tell you, those girls decide to act like fools and there's just no turning them around!
We had two on the phone for the entire evening, literally. It was so darn frustrating. Lately, no consequence is enough of a deterrent. The staff morale is low and the girls feel they are running the home. They're pretty much right and it sucks! Calgon, take me away!!!
I sure hope my transcripts hold up and I'm deemed qualified for this job. I feel like that's about all that stands in my way. I hate having to wait until next week. The suspense is going to be the death of me.
Eating is still not under control. Money has been a bit of an issue but things are getting better. Little by little we're making it and little by little I'll be back in the swing of things again.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Just another day
Posted by Karon at 7/18/2006 11:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment