CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm the kind of gal ...

Better late than never, right? I bet Paul thought I forgot but I just didn't take the time to focus on this. Here is my answer to Paul's tag a week or so ago now.

I'm the kind of gal who dares to dream everyday.

I'm the kind of gal who drinks water almost exclusively.

I'm the kind of gal who would rather eat another serving of the main course than dessert.

I'm the kind of gal who pushes through the pain and keeps on going.

I'm the kind of gal who says 'yes' to almost everything and later asks herself 'why'.

I'm the kind of gal who gives 100% of herself to everything she does but doesn't expect others to do the same because it's a rare quality to have.

I'm the kind of gal who worries about her kids and her family and friends.

I'm the kind of gal who gets frustrated with herself when things aren't going as expected but can cheer on everyone else.

I'm the kind of gal who takes better care of those around her, and sometimes even strangers, than she does of herself.

I'm the kind of gal who is taking back her life, losing weight, making career and lifestyle changes, and doing just fine!

5 comments:

Paul said...

I actually forgot you were on tap for this. Thanks for playing! Good answers.

Caré said...

Wow, Karon . . . you almost wrote mine!

I just picked up a book last night called "Burnt Toast" for my trip next week. It's about never putting yourself first. I'll let you know if it's a good read.

Care'

Unknown said...

Hi Karon, I think your the kind of girl I would love to have for a friend! Im sorry I haven't had much time for blogging lately, but I am still here to encourage you and I am glad you are still able to get some blog entries written. Have a good week!

Bear said...

Very nice list Karon, I can relate to many of these.

I read your last post, don't let things like this get you down. You will get past this, and in no time this will be but a memory of how things were.

Karon said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. I definitely didn't let the van incident keep me down for long. After all, with all of you here, cheering, crying, and encouraging me what else could I do?