CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Such is life

I was up early, showered and ready for our drive. Tim was moving much slower but finally got it together. We made the drive back to the Chicagoland area and went to find out about the apartment. They are still waiting for verification of my employment. (Guess my check stub from last week isn't proof enough!) They also need something else from us but never told us. Thankfully, Mandi can overnight it to us so we should have it in a couple days. For now, we're in the hotel yet again. You'd think we could get a break on price, for goodness sakes!

Starting work in the home tomorrow afternoon. I know the noise level is one thing I definitely want to focus on. Hopefully, it will be a few smooth days before the girls decide to act like fools. I'm really not looking forward to restraining anyone!

Hope all the mothers have had a happy Mother's Day.