So here I am, checking in after my first day at work. Training is going to be such fun! (insert sarcasm here) There are two of us in this training class. The other girl is a receptionist and only has to attend the first three days of classes. After that it will be just myself and the trainers. Guess I have no excuse not to pass, huh? In all honesty, this really kind of sucks. Anyway ...
I'll get my first paycheck next week. That was a nice surprise! I drive about 45 minutes each way from the hotel to the campus where training is held.
Tim's kept himself busy with searching for an apartment up here. He's been a little frustrated as many of the apartment complexes have now gone condo. We did find a guide for him to use tomorrow. Not much else to say tonight. It's late and I'm tired and pretty crabby. Turning into bed shortly.
By the way, Barry, thanks for the idea and info on the wifi card. I had no idea I could do that on this laptop. I may have to look into doing just that, eventually.
Goodnight all!
Monday, May 01, 2006
First Day is Over
Posted by Karon at 5/01/2006 11:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yipppeee on that weigh in girl! 5 pounds. Excellent!! I hope everything is going well with you. You will get used to your new schedule eventually! :) And training makes anybody tired and crabby!! Good luck to Tim in the apartment search!!
Sorry to hear the training part isn't fun. Hopefully you will get through it quickly since it's just you, and then move on to the real job part. Especially since you've worked there before. I'm glad to hear that you'll get your first paycheck sooner than you expected. I also wish Tim luck with the apartment search.
One on one training? Lucky you - said with no sarcasm on my part. Think of all the individual attention you will get, that's really a good thing. Now put that positive attitude back on and go whoo them!! Paydays are fun!
Good luck on the apartment hunt.
Enjoyed a lot! Gay men's sauna bextra valdecoxib tablet hoveround electric wheelchairs buy propecia where Find cheap fioricet online Remote surveillance camera+ Sauna massage sex pregnant escort
Post a Comment