Last night was a very good night at work. No one had to be restrained, so all was good in my little work world. I did get told to 'shut the f*** up', mind my own business, and shut up talking to me. Woo hoo!
On the weight loss front, things are clicking right along. I'm pretty sure I'll be reporting a loss again this week. I'm also pretty sure I'll be back where I was when May started very soon. I'd love to be there by the end of June. We'll see what happens.
This post is pretty short, but I don't have much else to report. Hope everyone is having a good week.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Finally
Posted by Karon at 6/07/2006 09:29:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Short and sweet! Glad you are in line for another loss this week. May your job continue to go along smoothly more often.
It's good to hear that not every day is rough at work. I'm also glad the weight loss is moving along again. I suspected it would and I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment