Well, it's been another rough week, basically because I just don't feel well. I've been really tired bordering on exhaustion. It's not work. But ... I'm not sleeping well. I spend a lot of my time crabby and just not very pleasant to spend time with. I feel sorry for Tim (and Mandi and her Tim) as it has been a difficult week.
Tomorrow I'm going to go to the doctor to have blood drawn and have my thyroid checked again. I'm pretty sure it's a part of the problem. When I know, I'll report back to let my faithful readers know.
I'll try to pop back in before the weekend!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Not feeling well
Posted by Karon at 6/28/2006 09:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope you get to feeling better soon. I miss reading your updates each day. I'm sure Tim, Mandi and "her" Tim all understand how you are feeling now and aren't taking it personally. chin up!
I had to chuckle at your description of yourself. There are many times that I am 'not very pleasant to be around' either. Being tired is hard, hard.
Feel better soon!
Best regards from NY! »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Free paris hilton sex clip no membership Discounted seiko watches Lg car radio player http://www.efexor-venlafaxine.info/Digital-print-canada.html stopped taking clomid My first airplace trip jpg electric snowblower battery
Post a Comment