CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm making headway

Today I had that training class at work. It wasn't bad. Actually, it was kind of interesting and fun and the presenter made sure to include us so we didn't get too bored.

The headway came when the training was over and I had to pop into the home to clock out. One of the girls who gives me a hard time said to me "It's about time you got here!". It made me smile because it means she missed me and was letting me know without actually saying it. I hated having to tell her I was only there to clock out but would be back tomorrow evening. Finally, the girls are starting to accept me and it feels good.

7 comments:

Paul said...

And soon you won't be the "new kid on the block" anymore!!

Congrats on your continuing achievements in all areas of your life.

Karon said...

No longer being the new kid will definitely make things different. I'm looking forward to that, even knowing the new kid will go through hell for a little while. Hopefully, I can make her time easier.

Valerie said...

It's a wonderful feeling to be missed. I'm glad you're settling in.

Missy said...

Karon,
I'm glad to see you are still plugging away! I have not posted much lately! I am still hanging in there though! Just staying busy! I'm glad you are beginning to feel a part of things at work.
Missy

Karon said...

Thanks Valerie and Missy. Yes, I'm still here and I'll still be here for a long time. Glad you're back, Missy!

Lisa said...

Glad that you'll no longer be the new kid:) That's got to make your job a bit easier.

Caré said...

Hey Hon! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! It sounds like the job is really getting under control - that's GREAT!