Good morning!
Weigh in was very good for me this week. I'm guessing a good part of it was due to not eating because of being so sick. Another part was probably due to the coming and going of that monthly monster. (At least I don't have to deal with that the first week on the job! LOL) I lost another five pounds this week. That means I weighed in at 388.5 which is a total loss of 141.5 pounds in 65 weeks. Average weekly loss remains just over two pounds per week (2.17 pounds to be more exact).
I have a few more things to do here and then it's off on my newest and wildest adventure. I will be staying in a hotel for the first two weeks, for sure. This first week Tim is going to come with me. I suspect it's more because he won't know what to do without me, but he keeps saying he doesn't want me to travel by myself. It's a little irritating but I'm also glad to have the company. In the almost 21 years we've been married, we've only spent a total of four nights away from each other. That was a few years into our marriage when my oldest niece graduated from the Air Force. Anyway, I digress.
There is still going to be a little bit of a commute for me from the hotel we're staying at, but I don't mind. We could have stayed closer to the training campus but I liked this hotel last weekend and it's near our friends. Tim should be okay each day on his own. Guess we'll find out for sure, huh?
It's chilly and raining here this morning. I hate to drive in the rain. I'm packed and just about ready to hop in the shower so we can head out. I'll be checking in from the hotel on dial-up. My next laptop will definitely be wireless so I can take advantage of "hotspot" free high speed internet access. Gotta love technology!
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Weigh In and Stuff
Posted by Karon at 4/30/2006 07:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
wow Karon! We have a lot of catching up to do! I am so PROUD of you! You deserve to have good things coming your way!
Many hugs, Michelle
Congrats on this loss! You have one heck of an average for the 65 weeks!
So, the adventure begins! Good luck with this and enjoy yourself. You seem so excited to be doing this, and I can't tell you how important that you do something you enjoy.
I know money is tight, but for less than $100 you can turn your current laptop into wireless with a wifi card. Just a thought... it beats sssllllooowww dddiiiaaallluuupp. Have a safe trip.
Good luck at your first day on the job, and congrats on the weight loss.
Congratulations on the minus five pounds. And good luck your first week on the job. I think it is cute (however annoying you may find it) that Tim is going with you so that you won't be alone :-) I am sure he will do fine. Make sure he knows the address of the hotel in case he gets a low blood sugar attack and needs to dial 911. I don't expect that will happen. Enjoy your new adventure. I suspect more than anything you will be tired!!
You should be all settled into your hotel by now. Get a good night's sleep and have a WONDERFUL first day! I'm sending tons of prayers and good wishes to you.... not that you need them...you'll be your usual terrific self. Have Fun!
How exciting! Let us know how the first day goes!
Care'
Thanks everyone! I am definitely tired and off to bed as soon as I post my entry for today.
Post a Comment