Boy was it ever cold here today. I woke to a temperature of only seven with a windchill of sixteen below! YIKES! I really HATE this colder weather. You know it's cold when you can feel the nose hairs freezing while you walk outside! LOL Probably too much information, but that's how I know it's really cold outside.
I did not walk this morning, at least not with Leslie. My knees were really hurting so I made the conscious choice to not walk today. I did get in some walking later in the day, though.
Went out to lunch with Mandi and Tim. It was very nice. Gosh, I miss spending more time with her. She's either at school or work but today she was off work, so we did some quality time. After lunch we went to see the movie "Final Destination 3". It was actually not too bad, all things considered. If you like this kind of movie, it was pretty good. Much more graphic than the other two movies. I actually couldn't watch one part of it, it was just too gross!
We had some time to kill between lunch and the movie. I know I got dish detergent yesterday when I did our grocery shopping, but darn if I could find it today. Tim doesn't remember seeing it when we got home either. So we went to a store called The Dollar Tree. I got a bottle twice as large for the same amount of money, so I guess all's well that ends well. This is where I got some walking in.
Then when we got to the movie, I let Tim and Mandi out at the door. No reason all three of us should have to freeze! I parked the car and hobbled into the theater. It was a pretty good walk, but I made it. When the movie was over, I went back out and pulled up to pick them. Again, I figured no reason for all of us to become human popsicles.
I'm pretty tired today. I wonder if it's got anything to do with not walking with Leslie this morning. It's also probably the time of month that I tend to feel more tired and drained so maybe that's it. At any rate, I have a couple more things to do and then I'm heading off to bed. Cross your fingers for me that the scale is nice in the morning. I have no clue what it's going to say. I have a note here though, so I don't forget to weigh in like last week.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Another day
Posted by Karon at 2/18/2006 09:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just getting caught up from your Thursday entry. Wanted to say "Good job on all those aerobic steps!" I can remember when you were wondering if you would ever see any - and now you are. RE: detergent - I hate when things disappear that you know you have or just got. It must be "The Borrowers" - remember them? :-) I think they are close cousins to "The Time Bandits".
Thanks, Paul. I also remember when I thought I'd never get any aerobic steps. It makes getting them now all the more sweet, I think. And yes, I remember "The Borrowers". Guess it was needed somewhere more than here. :-)
I know what you mean with the soap thing. I've noticed since my local WalMart remodeled and added the spinny bag holder, I am missing items more often. And I sometimes end up with things from the person in front of me, also. I think they start a new bag and forget to give it to me because it's not full. So I spin the bag holder around and check myself before I leave. They give me dirty looks, but oh well, I get what I paid for.
What a great site percocet 10650 no prescription no membership pharmacies evista Mauser model 66 Cosmetics eyes waterproof christian dior Mattress cleaning companies Ab protonix 40mg Comment installer une cameras video Va income tax form Hardship event 401k Cadillac seville sts diagnostics 97 dodge stratus fuel pump access original boating cadillac escalade on chrome wheels car dealer audi
Post a Comment