It's too bad that today was not my official weigh-in day as the scale showed me down another 1.5 pounds this morning. I guess the exercise is finally going to catch up with me. I'm happy to have the scale moving downward again and I'm still hopeful I can reach 399 by the end of the month. It's a stretch but if I have a really good week this week and then a good couple days, I can do it!
I walked with my DVD friend Leslie this morning. I managed to log a total of 19 aerobic minutes. Woo hoo! When I was finished, I was so proud of myself. I was proud because I was so ready to quit at one point. I started to tell myself things like "keep going" and "you can do this" and "don't you dare give up now". Then I look and there is the .75 mark. I figured I only had .25 to go so there was no reason to stop so on I went. It was well worth it!
I also rolled around on my fitness ball today. I did one set of twelve push-ups. Gosh it was a challenge. I almost smacked the floor with my forehead once. I managed to catch myself, and remain on the ball, in the nick of time. I also got stuck once and had to have Tim come pull me back up. I was laughing so hard that there was no way I was going to be able to get back to start page without his help. Good thing he was right there!
Went out for lunch and ended up consuming 130 calories I didn't count on. I ordered a grilled chicken bacon ranch salad at McDonald's and asked twice for the balsamic dressing. Tim wanted Arby's so I picked up the salad on the way. Get to Arby's and they had given me the ranch salad dressing at McDonald's. UGH! The dressing I wanted has only 40 calories. This one had 170. Damn! I really hate when I'm not there and can't make them fix the mistake. So I used the ranch dressing and learned a valuable lesson. When going to this particular McD's, check the bag BEFORE I drive away!
I made a nice pot of veggie soup for dinner. It's been in the crock pot since early this morning and the aroma is wonderful. I can't wait to have some later. It's going to be a nice dinner. I'm not a fan of veggie soup, but once in a while I get a craving for it. It's been cold and I'm looking forward to it.
Okay ... I'm rambling. Hope everyone's having a great day!
Monday, February 20, 2006
Too bad
Posted by Karon at 2/20/2006 04:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by Ashley! And thanks for the praise.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. savaria wheelchair lift B hair b b loss b blackjack neurontin Email addresses internet service providers africa Soccer nude player car wax consumer reports vegas style baccarat Camping gzpalack Flight cheap airline fares wakkanai Percocet fertility dr martens mens airwair sandals Latinas+gallery internet poker King crab fishing boats Grill doors for instrument storage cabinets
Post a Comment