CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nothing to say today ...

...so enjoy this!

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

4 comments:

Ehm Samir said...

Hey Karon!

I'm kermit too! That must be why we get along so well. I've got so much still to do, makes me tired just thinking about all of it. Hope you're having a great day!

Ann

Caré said...

I'm that strange doctor guy that hangs out with Beaker. I guess that's better than being Beaker? LOL!

Care'

Paul said...

I was Fozzie Bear but I won't be posting that in my blog anytime soon because I always seem to have something to say these days - in fact I won't shut up! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I am Animal! Now that is scary....