CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 27, 2006

On the Road

Obviously, I didn't manage to get online from Dalton, GA last night. I think we were supposed to ask them to turn on the phone for local calls and we didn't. After trying to get online and having problems, I gave up and went on to bed. I was pretty tired last night anyway!

Up and back on the road today. Been doing okay with the eating. Drinking all my water has been tricky. I hate to stop every hour or so just to go to the bathroom. Thankfully, it hasn't been too horrible and I've managed to eek in twelve glasses both days.

Have the interview tomorrow afternoon. We're going to go walk on our favorite beach afterward and just relax. I will make sure I log in tomorrow and let everyone know what happened with the interview. Sure hope this drive wasn't for nothing more than Tim and I to get away for a few days.

Keep smiling and I'll be in touch!

12 comments:

Karon said...

Thanks, Vicki! I feel like I look older so hearing the contrary from someone else is great.

I'll update later this evening on the interview.

Nan said...

A walk on the beach! I am so jealous!

Good luck on the interview this afternoon. Remember they are lucky to have the opportunity to hire you. Project that feeling through the interview. We so often let our weight hold us back from things and from taking credit for accomplishments. Make sure you voice your skills and achievements and let them know what a catch you are, and how lucky THEY are to have you considering making this move just for them.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Karon!! You know we are rootin for ya!!!!

Jodi

Jamie said...

Hi Karen...its been a couple days since I have been able to visit. I just want to say WOW!!! I agree with Vicki...you do look younger. You look amazing!! Actually when I read that post I ran into a little of Bob's dust way out here in So.Cal.!


Good for you on getting your water in. On a road trip no less. Even at home if I have to go somewhere I ask myself..."okay does this place have a bathroom and do I like to use it??" then I adjust my schedule accordingly. JUST FOR WATER!!!!!

Anyway....much luck to you! Congrats again on your mini goal!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Valerie said...

It's great to hear you're doing well with your food choices and your water. I know I struggle with that when I'm away. I hope the interview goes well. I know how much this means to you!

Ehm Samir said...

Hi Karon!!

Woohooo for you, that's a fantastic goal to meet! Congratulations! It's March 1st here in Jordan and I thought of you as soon as I woke up this morning.....am hoping you were able to reach your next goal.

I can't wait to read how your interview and trip back home went...will check in again tomorrow.

It was a long flight here and we're just getting over the jetlag. Hubby and baby are sick. Baby is on antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection....yuck! Glad it's not pnuemonia though.

I probably won't have time to post on my blog but will be in touch here....

Bye for now!
Ann

Jamie said...

Hoping everything is okay. Just checking in on a Wed. evening. Take care

Lisa said...

Hope things are going well for ya. Fill us in on the interview.

Anonymous said...

karon,


wooohooo on losing your daughter's weight..The pics with her are great!


I am praying the interveiw went well!! Let us know when you get a chance!!

Darlene

Paul said...

WOW - I hadn't had a chance to read your blog since last Thursday and look at all the great things that have happened. Congratulations my friend - congratulations. The mystery mini-goal was definitely a surprise to me! And wow it looks like you have got yourself a job. I can't imagine them doing a phone interview and then having you travel all the way there if they weren't going to hire you. Can't wait for your next entry. I promise not to take a week to get back here! Giant Hugs!

Nan said...

Hope everything is ok with you Karon and you had a safe trip back home. Listen to your gut instinct and you'll find your answers.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Visu furniture canada Opt-in targeted bulk email list rental gas water heater Free real sex movies Lionel richie facelift Chemical liposuction lecithin Saturn isuzu trois-rivieres coffee makers grin and brew dishwasher electric freeze general motor mail order prescription ambien