Well, I am very disappointed in myself. I had to do the family grocery shopping today. I had vowed to myself that since I'm walking now, I would not get on one of those darn electric carts. But ... I walked into the store and headed right to the doggone things! I was on it and zipping around before I even remembered. I can't believe I did that!
I did manage to stand to box the groceries, though. And I pushed the cart to the truck so Tim (the hubby) could load them in. He carried them all in when we got home but I stood up to put most of them away.
Sheesh! Where was my willpower? What was I thinking? What is wrong with me? I really am disappointed in myself. I have to remember this feeling so I don't ever do something like that again.
Friday, August 26, 2005
Disappointed in myself
Posted by Karon at 8/26/2005 02:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Laser skin care centers oxo oven thermometer Fire alarms california Black and decker space maker coffee pots miele gas cooktop
Very nice site! hybrid minivan honda Eczema miracle Prozac le sirop de toux sr Americas car cover store free adult video dvd 1993 chrysler minivan top speed Decks patios driveways chittenden vermont http://www.onlineprescriptionantidepressantmedication.info/tax-accounting-rental-property.html
Post a Comment