CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 12, 2005

I figured it out!

Well, I managed to figure out how to get my picture up on my blog in my profile. Thanks to photobucket.com and Paul who gave me some advice. I also noticed that photobucket.com will allow one to have a picture that is housed there put immediately into the blog with one key tap. That's cool.

So far, the day has been a good one. I really need to get to the grocery store either this evening or early in the morning. I am out of my protein and fresh fruit servings. The rest of the family could use a few things as well as the dog so I guess I've really got no choice.

Battling a little bout of boredome and depression today. I have managed to avoid eating by messing around here and at photobucket and the forum I admin at. Unfortunately, my computer is currently sitting on the kitchen table and thus I am too close to food for comfort. Another glass of water and on I go!