CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Messed up day

Well I got up about 4 this morning to go to the bathroom. When I got back in bed, I must have twisted or something because I had this pain in my upper back on the left side. I tried to get comfortable, but there was nothing doing. I ended up taking some ibuprofen and getting up to sit in the living room watching television. After the kids were up and off to school, I decided to try to lay back down and see if I could go back to sleep. It was 8 when I laid back down and almost 11 when I finally woke up. My whole day seemed off kilter then!

I didn't get my walk in as it was too warm by the time I got up to walk. Sounds like a poor excuse but no way could I walk in the heat and humidity we had today. Didn't do mucy today at all. I will get back to walking in the morning and maybe I'll even do the extra ten I missed today. I really wanted to have 100 minutes on Friday so I'd feel I really accomplished something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just read through some of your posts and wanted to let you know that I think you are doing a great job - especially doinng it without the NS foods. Keep it up. Your before and current pictures are good - you can really tell the difference!

Karon said...

Thanks, Lee Ann! I really appreciate the feedback. And it's always great to hear that others can see the difference! Thanks for stopping in and I hope you check back when you can.