CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Update to the present


I started the Nutrisystem program on February 2, 2005. I weighed in at 510 pounds. After two months of using the Nutrisystem foods, I decided to continue the program using my own foods. Currently I am using NS foods as well as my own foods.

I have lost 57 pounds and feel much better about myself and life. I know I have a long way to go. I have set my goal at 195 for now. I chose that because it is below 200 pounds and I yearn to be under 200. I may adjust that goal weight as I approach it. I want to see how I look and how I feel because for me, this is more about feeling good and being healthy than it is about looks.

Here is a set of pictures ... My before and then the one taken when I hit the 50 lb mark.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Karon, I'm so glad I got to know you over this summer in the few brief weeks we have been cyber-buddies. Even though you are so far away I feel like you've been my "cup of coffee" neighbor. You just have a way of making everyone feel at home with your loving ways! ~^..^~

Karon said...

Thanks for the hug, Mel! And thanks for letting me know that I am an inspiration. I am who I am and that's all, really!

Karon said...

And Monica, my friend. Yes, I am thrilled that we have taken the time to get to know each other this summer. I really miss you now that you don't have the time to be online with me, but we're managing. "Cup of coffee" neighbor ... I love that!