1-I want to be able to put my own socks on.
2-I want to be able to walk around the stores and not ride that damn electric care.
3-I want to feel like I am someone other than the FAT person.
4-I want to be able to go to the movies and sit comfortably in the seats.
5-I want to be able to get down on the floor and play with Ci-Chelle.
6-I want to be able to buy clothes in a store and not from Lane Bryant or Roaman's catalogs.
7-I want to be healthy.
8-I want to feel like I am pretty.
9-I want to be evaluated for a work position based upon who I am and my skills and not the fact that I am too FAT to work there.
10-I want Mandi to be proud I'm her mom and not ashamed of me.
11-I want to show myself I can do this!
12-I want to be able to sleep in more than one position so my back doesn't hurt.
13-I want to feel like I am someone who matters when my family gathers and right now I feel like I am just the fat sister who doesn't work.
14- I don't want my husband or anyone else in my family to have to worry about my health anymore.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
My list of reasons to lose weight ...
Posted by Karon at 8/10/2005 10:18:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your reasons #7 and #8 are right up there with my main reasons. My #1 reason is to get off the CPAP machine! We can do this... ~^..^~
Best regards from NY! New zealand gay chat Pharmacy2005 didrex online pharmecy Fs subaru svx Hard drive benchmark software Air filter for a motorcycle women with hairy arm pits
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Post a Comment