Okay .... I've been doing the Nutrisystem program and using my own foods for 28 weeks now. In that time, I've lost 57 pounds to date. I feel so much better about myself but there are days that I just don't know if I'm ever going to make it to my goal. Doggone it, I have so very far to go. I know I'll get there eventually but it seems so far away.
I've been so blessed coming to know the people I've come to know on this journey. The NS100 Yahoo! support group has been fabulous and my mainstay in support. I met Rachelle through a post on the NS BB and then with the NS100 group and she has become a very dear friend. I am in the process of making many more very good friends and loving it. We have a common bond in using the NS program and working toward making ourselves healthier and happier.
This blog will likely be a sporadic journal for me (I do most of my journaling at a private forum) as well as a sort of website. Friends and family can come here to check my progress and just keep in touch.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
A Late Start at This
Posted by Karon at 8/10/2005 02:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Enjoyed a lot!
» »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 1994 fossil watches Differences between a fake and real rolex watch business card discount armitron musical watch watch madness combat deperdation http://www.coolbx-parental-control.info/Privasafe-offers-parental-control-software-free-with.html S.u.g. watches womens timberland watches We can dance we can dance
Post a Comment