
I had my beautiful granddaughter, Cecilia Michelle (Ceci for short) today. She is six months old and such a good baby. She isn't crawling yet, but is close. She does roll all over the living room to get to where she wants to be.
Boy did I get a work-out. I was up and down moving her back onto the sheet we put down for her. We have a dog and the vacuum isn't the best so I always put a sheet down for her to lay on to keep the dog hair out of her mouth.
She got a little fussy there near the end and all I could think was "I sure hope your Momma comes for you soon" and then I felt guilty for thinking it. I'm sure she was as tired of Grandma as I was of her!
Did okay eating today. Managed to get all my waters in. I think starting tomorrow I'll be doing an entire week of NS foods and the NS program with no deviations. It will be the start of week number 30 for me! Wow! It's that time of the month for a slight weight gain, and I'm not going to let anything other than water weight cause me to gain, so back to NS I go. Thankfully, I still have enough food to do one week on. So wish me luck!
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Posted by Karon at 8/20/2005 08:46:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment