This was another rainy day here in Illinois. It didn't get me down, though because I like the rain. I really like it when it rains at night. Listening to it drum on the roof or the skylight in my bathroom/bedroom lulls me to sleep.
I managed to drink all sixteen glasses of water today for a total of 128 ounces. I may have even had a couple more than that, but know I had at least the sixteen. I've not been as diligent at getting my water as I could be so I'm stepping that up.
Had the granddaughter for a good part of the day. She sure is growing. Six months old now and weighing in at 17.5 pounds. She's 27 inches long. She is a very happy baby and a joy to be around. Hope she manages to keep her sweet spirit as she grows up. I know she's gonna miss Gramma's big jelly belly to bounce on, but she'll appreciate having me around, I hope.
I'm hoping for a two-three pound loss this week. I'm watching what I eat and following my program closely. I know I can do this!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Rainy days and Mondays
Posted by Karon at 8/15/2005 10:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so jealous that you have that cute litte grandbaby... she is adorable, Karon!
Thanks, Monica! I really should get a picture up here of her. She is currently the "light of mylife"!
Best regards from NY! honda brake pads travel insurance protection
Post a Comment