CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 14, 2005

What a Sunday!

Well, I have to say that I was hesitant to step on the scale this morning. All week I've bounced up and down the same two pounds. I know I should just stay off the scales until weigh in day, but can't seem to make myself do that.

So I step on the scale and think I've lost only one pound. I forgot what I weighed in at last week, I guess. It wasn't until I went to NS to log my weight that I found I had actually lost two pounds. Woo hoo! That made my day.

I think I had a touch of food poisoning from some deli chicken earlier. It didn't taste right to me though Tim said it tasted okay to him. Later I had a very bad headache and thought I was going to vomit. I was very cold, too. No fever but just didn't feel well for several hours. I'm fine now, though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »