CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Ho Hum Day

For the second day in a row I took the dog for a walk. She was sitting there, staring at me, waiting so on went the socks and shoes and off we went. I think we'll be adding another half block near the end of the week because today we would have finished about two minutes early. I really want to keep the walk at ten minutes right now. Next week, I'm going to try to add five minutes per day.

Total walk time this week thus far is 20 minutes. Hopefully, I'll have 100 minutes on Friday. Also, I found out today that I could order an exercise ball to use on rainy days. They are supposed to be fun and great exercise. I didn't think I'd be able to get one until I lost at least another 100 pounds but the site I found them on said they support up to 800 pounds. Soon as I can free up a few bucks, I'm going to order one!

Had our granddaughter for a little while today. Gosh she is growing so quickly. She can now sit herself up and she rolls all over the living room. Today she even was up on all fours for a short time. She isn't crawling yet, but soon!

Went online to explore getting my teaching certificate registered in the hopes of going back to teach or at least substitute so I can have some income. It is going to cost a minimum of $100 to get the certificate up to date. Then I have to turn over my certificate (which is 20 years old) for a new one. I may also have to take a test and for sure will need to take some 'refresher' courses. A lot has changed in twenty years!