Funny thing those scales. I got up this morning (and weighed after my usual morning routine) and got one weight (which was two pounds heavier than yesterday). Yes, I weigh every day though I know the general rule of thumb is not to.
I did some things on the computer and went to the bathroom again about an hour later. Weighed myself and was down a half pound less than yesterday. ARGH! I guess I get to wait til morning and see what the scale says for my official weigh-in. Part of me can hardly wait (or is that weight?) while the other part of me is sighing and dreading it.
On another note, Tim and I are going to a movie this afternoon/evening. He is going to want his popcorn so I think I'll bring along a bag of the NS caramel corn just in case I feel like munching something. I don't usually, but figure at least I will have planned ahead.
(Edit: We actually decided to rent a movie instead of spending all the money to go out to one. At least I know I fit in the uncomfortable rocker/recliner I have at home. ;-) We rented the movie "Hide and Seek" with Robert De Niro playing the lead along with Dakota Fanning. He was an odd choice, to me for the lead in this film. That little girl was just downright spooky sometimes. All in all, the movie wasn't bad. Kind of a thriller with mystery involved. I was a little surprised with the ending but enjoyed it. And I did indeed eat a bag of NS caramel corn while Tim ate sugar free chocoalte wafer cookies.)
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Scales and the movies
Posted by Karon at 8/13/2005 03:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. accessories cosmetics fragrances http://www.onlineloans9.info/avon-cosmetics.html multiple vitamin liquid Dance shoes seattle Car covers uv 3 trucks cosmetic chemistry degree Stop smoking hypnosis online releave depression Pilates teachers training course Pregnant anal sex using condom cosmetic dermatology walnut cree http://www.physical-fitness-3.info/strattera-provigil-depression-bulimia-treatment.html http://www.spamfilter4.info/filteremailspam.html seroquel starting dosage discount travel Mary kay cosmetics touch line ordering
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Best regards from NY! fixed rate mortgage bmw x5 Antidepressant pictures wireless tvs Boise idaho meridia help
Post a Comment