Well today was a busy day. Lots of running across town for different things. And in with some of that came a couple pretty good walks. I think I walked for a grand total of about 20 minutes today. It wasn't as much as yesterday, but man! I am so sore. My thighs hurt and I am tender in my hips and across my back. I know it's a good kind of sore and I don't mean to complain but I guess that's what I'm doing. I know that with time and more walking, the tenderness will go away so I will continue.
Foodwise the day was a good one. I somehow didn't get about 24 oz of water today. Darn it all! Too late now to drink more. I'll do better tomorrow. Off to bed shortly and hope it is a restful and healing sleep. Tim and I may go to the local state park to walk a little tomorrow. If we do, I'll be sure to bring a big water bottle!
Monday, August 22, 2005
Sore but busy anyway!
Posted by Karon at 8/22/2005 10:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keep up the good work interracial hardcore thumbnail H1 gear hummer Ferrari enzo price Video surveillance embarquee marseille lexus 400xc steve & barry sports store As vegas tour umax ppc 20 lexus rim
What a great site »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! credit card 3g eclipse projectors Web hosts in iran A7v8x literotica com Fat woman suck big dick cum kansas lawyer mesothelioma64 Discount antispam software win xp Camping martinsburg wv
Post a Comment